Top Royal Wedding Dress: Queen Elizabeth II, Grace Kelly, Princess Diana, Kate Middleton And Charlene Wittstock (amazing Queen Elizabeth Ii Wedding Dress #8) Photos Gallery
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Royalroy•al (roi′əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a king, queen, or other sovereign: royal power; a royal palace.
- descended from or related to a king or line of kings: a royal prince.
- noting or having the rank of a king or queen.
- established or chartered by or existing under the patronage of a sovereign: a royal society.
- (cap.) serving or subject to a king, queen, or other sovereign.
- proceeding from or performed by a sovereign: a royal warrant.
- appropriate to or befitting a sovereign;
stately: royal splendor.
- (usually cap.) [Brit.]in the service of the monarch or of the Commonwealth: Royal Marines; Royal Air Force.
excellent: in royal spirits.
- extreme or persistent;
unmitigated: a royal nuisance; a royal pain.
- a sail set on a royal mast. See diag. under ship.
- [Informal.]a royal person;
member of the royalty.
- Usually, royals. [Chiefly Brit.]a member of England's royal family.
- a size of printing paper, 20 × 25 in. (51 × 64 cm).
- a size of writing paper, 19 × 24 in. (48 × 61 cm).
- [Numis.]any of various former coins, as the real or ryal.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Queenqueen (kwēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a female sovereign or monarch.
- the wife or consort of a king.
- a woman, or something personified as a woman, that is foremost or preeminent in any respect: a movie queen; a beauty queen; Athens, the queen of the Aegean.
- (disparaging and offensive).
- a male homosexual, esp. one who is flamboyantly campy.
- See drag queen.
- a playing card bearing a picture of a queen.
- the most powerful piece of either color, moved across any number of empty squares in any direction.
- [Entomol.]a fertile female ant, bee, termite, or wasp.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter Q.
- to reign as queen.
- to behave in an imperious or pretentious manner (usually fol. by it).
- to become promoted to a queen.
ElizabethE•liz•a•beth (i liz′ə bəth),USA pronunciation n.
- [Douay Bible.]Elisabeth.
- (Elizaveta Petrovna) 1709–62, empress of Russia 1741–62 (daughter of Peter the Great).
- (Pauline Elizabeth Ottilie Luise, Princess of Wied) ("Carmen Sylva'') 1843–1916, queen of Rumania 1881–1914 and author.
- (Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon) born 1900, queen consort of George VI of Great Britain (mother of Elizabeth II).
- Saint, 1207–31, Hungarian princess and religious mystic.
- a city in NE New Jersey. 106,201.
- a female given name: from a Hebrew word meaning "oath of God.''
Gracegrace (grās),USA pronunciation n., v., graced, grac•ing.
- elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action.
- a pleasing or attractive quality or endowment.
- favor or good will.
- a manifestation of favor, esp. by a superior: It was only through the dean's grace that I wasn't expelled from school.
pardon: an act of grace.
- favor shown in granting a delay or temporary immunity.
- an allowance of time after a debt or bill has become payable granted to the debtor before suit can be brought against him or her or a penalty applied: The life insurance premium is due today, but we have 31 days' grace before the policy lapses.Cf. grace period.
- the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God.
- the influence or spirit of God operating in humans to regenerate or strengthen them.
- a virtue or excellence of divine origin: the Christian graces.
- Also called state of grace. the condition of being in God's favor or one of the elect.
- moral strength: the grace to perform a duty.
- a short prayer before or after a meal, in which a blessing is asked and thanks are given.
- (usually cap.) a formal title used in addressing or mentioning a duke, duchess, or archbishop, and formerly also a sovereign (usually prec. by your, his, etc.).
- Graces, [Class. Myth.]the goddesses of beauty, daughters of Zeus and Eurynome, worshiped in Greece as the Charities and in Rome as the Gratiae.
- See grace note.
- fall from grace:
- [Theol.]to relapse into sin or disfavor.
- to lose favor;
be discredited: He fell from grace when the boss found out he had lied.
- have the grace to, to be so kind as to: Would you have the grace to help, please?
- in someone's good (or bad ) graces, regarded with favor (or disfavor) by someone: It is a wonder that I have managed to stay in her good graces this long.
- with bad grace, reluctantly;
grudgingly: He apologized, but did so with bad grace.Also, with a bad grace.
- with good grace, willingly;
ungrudgingly: She took on the extra work with good grace.
- to lend or add grace to;
adorn: Many fine paintings graced the rooms of the house.
- to favor or honor: to grace an occasion with one's presence.
Princessprin•cess (prin′sis, -ses, prin ses′),USA pronunciation n.
- a nonreigning female member of a royal family.
- [Hist.]a female sovereign or monarch;
- the consort of a prince.
- (in Great Britain) a daughter or granddaughter (if the child of a son) of a king or queen.
- a woman considered to have the qualities or characteristics of a princess.
- Also, prin′cesse. (of a woman's dress, coat, or the like) styled with a close-fitting bodice and flared skirt, cut in single pieces, as gores, from shoulder to hem.
KateKate (kāt),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name, form of Katherine or Catherine.
MiddletonMid•dle•ton (mid′l tən),USA pronunciation n.
- Thomas, c1570–1627, English dramatist.
- a town in S Wisconsin. 11,779.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Hello folks, this post is about Top Royal Wedding Dress: Queen Elizabeth II, Grace Kelly, Princess Diana, Kate Middleton And Charlene Wittstock (amazing Queen Elizabeth Ii Wedding Dress #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1296 x 1296. This picture's file size is just 234 KB. If You ought to save This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Queen Elizabeth Ii Wedding Dress.
You're confused about how and exactly what the ideal Queen Elizabeth Ii Wedding Dress on your wedding? Below we offer some tips to help you decide the marriage dress: Program a budget. You ought to ensure a certain budget for a wedding dress before performing different things to choose and specify the marriage dress. Remember, you're merely inside the early stages of planning a wedding, which is preparing for a wedding attire.
Even though bridal dress is very important that you just employ, keep in mind that you can still find a lot of things you must spend and invest different gear needs of your wedding day. Set an absolute level of plan for a wedding outfit and keep. Execute a small study to acquire information that could be useful in picking a wedding dress being an essential guidebook.
Discovering these details through a study that is small you can certainly do the internet publication over, to acquire details about the latest innovations and trends across the designs bridal dress. Even better for those who have relatives / acquaintances / co-workers who stay inside the area of wedding gown. Inquire further about your perfect wedding gown to complete.